Greetings :DD

My photo
Hi, I'm Irdina. I like to just write random things. Do read. Thanks for visiting :DD !

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Friendship (:



Friends. You can find a lot of them. You can lose most of them too.
It's hard to know who is a real friend and who is NOT .
However, friendship is a thing a person needs. It completes one's soul.
Appreciate every friendship that comes in life and learn from every mistakes you make from it.
True friends are hard to find but lucky me, I've found some and I treasure them always.
Friendship colours your life. Friends are like a scenery to complete a picture.
You experience most of  your dramas in life with them.
Hardships , happiness , sadness evolves around friendship but its bond is never weaken.
Friendship never grows old and rust due to time.
The longer a friendship, the strengthen its bond becomes :DD

Whenever you are having a bad day, remember , friends will always be there.
They make the world a BEAUTIFUL place to live in <3



No comments: