Greetings :DD

My photo
Hi, I'm Irdina. I like to just write random things. Do read. Thanks for visiting :DD !

Friday 28 October 2011

Don't Have One? I'll Give You Mine (:

:D weeeeee.. S.M.I.L.E ! Do you do that often? Well, I've read that smiling has its very own benefits. I know sometimes we don't smile and even if we do at times it is going to come out fake. Yeah, I know that because I do that a lot too. Mehehehee. But here, I'm just saying that smiling is a good thing especially when we feel stressed out (:
Reasons for us to smile?? Bambambammm...smiling is a cute expression so when you do this -- (:
People just feel attracted instantaneously. Trust me! Also, it makes you look slightly younger rather than having a frown on your face. It lifts up your muscle so you will always look radiant . Smiling is contagious.When someone is smiling they lighten up the room, change the moods of others, and make things happier. A smiling person brings happiness with them. Smile lots and you will draw people to you. So, smile to a guy, he'll be addicted to you. LOL. If you are facing problems, smile. It relieves your stress and heals your headache. Whenever you feel gloomy or sad, curve up your lips and again, smile. You would be surprise at how much magic it has to change your mood (: Sometimes, when you look at how lucky people are and you wish to be like them, smile. When you do that, you are most likely to have a positive mindset and everything will workout fine your way. Successful people love to smile because they are happy with what they have achieved. Why not? I mean even if we are ordinary people, just smile and be proud that you've succeeded to live your life until now :DD 

Other facts, well smiling is proven scientifically to be a healthy lifestyle. Studies have shown that smiling releases endorphins, natural pain killers, and serotonin. Together these three make us feel good. Smiling is a natural drug. Wow! When you smile, there is a measurable reduction in your blood pressure. Give it a try if you have a blood pressure monitor at home. Sit for a few minutes, take a reading. Then smile for a minute and take another reading while still smiling. Tell me if you spot any difference. Smiling helps the immune system to work better. When you smile, immune function improves possibly because you are more relaxed thus it prevents the flu and colds. 

No comments: