Greetings :DD

My photo
Hi, I'm Irdina. I like to just write random things. Do read. Thanks for visiting :DD !

Friday 28 October 2011

Do You?

Yes, I still keep them. I want to throw them away so badly but every time I look at it, I just don't have the heart to do so. Reading them bring back memories that I don't even want to remember, believe me. Now, I keep them in a box and try the hardest to not glimpse at it even for a minute. I don't know if you remember but I do. Every details of what I've written to you once. Why is it so hard to let go? I don't know. It's just that each time I feel like giving up, I think of the reason why I held on in the 1st place. Fortunately, I've realized that some things or people are meant to stay only in my heart but they don't have a place in my life anymore. I do feel grateful that at some point I used to be the reason behind your smile. I let myself become a prisoner to the memories and never wanted to let go. No worries, I am going to let go now that I understand life never gives what we want. It gives only what we need. That's why it is called life. Unpredictable moments come and go never leaving a sign  D:

No comments: