Greetings :DD

My photo
Hi, I'm Irdina. I like to just write random things. Do read. Thanks for visiting :DD !

Monday 14 November 2011

Just A Reflection (:


 Hi there. It's been a while since I posted something eh. Well, now I'm writing most of my feelings in a book where no one can read it. I need privacy once in a while. So, what to write here I have no idea but I'm going to try anyways. Have you ever heard of something called wherever or whatever it is, do it with your most effort and never regret? Sure you did eh. That's what I feel like talking about here now. I can't help it but to just accept things the way it is. I mean, whatever I do it does not matter because everything I do I know I've given my best effort and if it's a failure the least is I've tried, right? I don't know why but I'm just accepting everything that's happening to me now. It's not awesome obviously but it's meant to be so why run when I can always face it. It hurts me sometimes but it is okay. I've learned to take things as it is and experience makes me a little bit more stronger. I don't hate the fact that I have to go through all this but I appreciate it because it shows that God is giving me something to ponder about and all this is because I need to learn from it. Take it as a lesson. Once, I thought losing someone was a punishment but now how thankful I am because it taught me that in life you might lose precious people or things and all you got to do is to continue living and not give up. It also means it is a challenge and not to show how weak you can be instead to fight your way up and prove how strong it makes you. I believe that if it wasn't for all this pain, I wouldn't even mature or think positively. I might still be living in my own dreamworld where everything goes according to what I want. My life would be scripted. Now that there's a challenge, I am taking another route which I don't even know where it's going to lead me. When nothing goes right, go left. Never rely on one thing but always plan another. If plan A doesn't work out, you have another 25 alphabets to go with so never give up. At the end of the route, you'll find something worth it. All it takes are time ,effort and patience. You sometimes deserve better but you just do not realize it. One mistake is not the end neither is one lost but giving up is what makes it an ending in life (: So, I guess that is what I'm going to do for now. Life is all about making the best out of it and being creative not dull :D