Greetings :DD

My photo
Hi, I'm Irdina. I like to just write random things. Do read. Thanks for visiting :DD !

Saturday 10 March 2012

A Small Glimpse of Things Around ((:



Assalamualaikum (: It's been a while now since I updated my blog. Nothing much to say. Nothing. I'm almost done with my Foundation Programme and as much as I'm excited about it, I'm sad too. Well, to think that I'm going to part with my close friends here, sucks! I can't believe that I'm done with one small step in my life and moving on to the next. Guess I'm just going to share some photos of my memories here with them ;

                                   

                                                        

           

                                                 
    

                                  



Everything is just so precious in helping me write my own life story. Hatred or love, it doesn't matter because all these actually plays a role in shaping me to become who I am now (: There are more photos to describe the memories I have here but only a few that I publicize. Once a memory, let it live if not in our eyes at least in our mind ;D The little things we get makes up a bigger reward in the future. Mine is the new course and friendship in life. Thank You All for making it more colourful !!

No comments: