Greetings :DD

My photo
Hi, I'm Irdina. I like to just write random things. Do read. Thanks for visiting :DD !

Thursday 29 March 2012

A Day Out To Treasure !


A day out with my bitches, Madee, Sara, Hazreen, Rose ;D Sunway Pyramid. We planned to go skating somehow ended up watching The Vow which they planned on crying but no tears came out *sigh Window shopped the whole day which was frustrating enough for me. Too many things that caught my eyes but I was not able to spend for I am sadly POKAI, yes I am :'( No matter what, we had fun !!






Comel lah tuu Rose?



When cheekiness takes over :3






They made my days a whole lot better ;D I love them no matter how far we separate after this, be sure to stay friends and remember what we had as a memory of our friendship (:
Group C peeps, I love you all to the deepest core of my heart ! <3

No comments: